Heidi is a former polynesian dancer and athlete who originates from the Big Island of Hawaii and San Jose California. She received her Bachelors Degree in Kinesiology from the University of Hawaii Hilo and is a United States Powerlifting Association (USPA) Coach Practitioner and State Officiate. As an NPC Figure competitor, Heidi has placed in several shows around the nation and also holds 6 Texas State Records in Powerlifting for the Sub-Masters 60kg & 67kg for USPA, 3 Alabama State Drug-Tested Records for the 67kg Open as well as a 3 Drug-Tested National Records in Powerlifting for the Sub-masters 67Kg. Her love of bodybuilding and powerlifting fosters a training style which combines both practices, sometimes refereed to as POWERBuilding. Her clientele ranges from professional athletes to stay-at-home mothers.
She believes passionately in the balance of strength, mobility and nutrition to achieve a sustainable healthy lifestyle. She focuses on educating her clients on managing their nutrition and strengthening their bodies for longevity.
Certifications & Education
- B.A. Health & Physical Education, University of Hawaii Hilo
- United States Powerlifting Association, Coach & State Official
- National Strength & Conditioning Association, Personal Trainer
- Precision Nutrition Exercise Coach
- IPL Drug-Tested Worlds 2017: 67kg Open-1st, 3 Alabama State Records
- USPA Drug-Tested Nationals 2017: Sub-Masters-1st & Overall, 3 National Records
- USPA Chuco Steel Classic 2016: Sub-masters-1st, 3 Texas State Records
- USPA Goliath Powerlifting Classic 2016: Sub-masters-1st place
- USPA Pulaski Powerlifting Competition: Open-2nd place
- NPC Manhattan Bodybuilding 2014: Class A, Open Figure-2nd place
- NPC Midwest Naturals 2013: Class A, Open Figure-1st, Novice Figure-1st, Overall Figure Champion